Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Making Room....

So there's not much room left in this 40 week belly of mine...but there's certainly ROOM made here for our little man to arrive.  Last night we finished a couple of room details, trying to prepare for Mason's arrival.  We still have a couple more things to finish..but here's what we have so far!





There's 2 days until the 2-2 due date we've been so anxiously awaiting, and it seems he's REALLY cozy in there.  I don't think he has any plans of arriving early, so we may have some time to finish up some last minute things.  Either way - we have PLENTY of room waiting for him to occupy.

Making a Nest,
mama j

8 comments:

  1. Oh my lord Jamie... it looks so great! I'm so excited for you two! If there is ANYTHING I can do to help, please please just let me know. You are both going to be such wonderful parents. C'mon Mason I can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay my painting made the blog! I feel so special! You're nursery looks fabulous, obviously!! Can't wait to see it in person! It will look even better with little mason in it! Give him some love for me!!

    Xoxo
    Auntie Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Amy - we LOVE having a handmade work of art :-) thank you for the special gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the baby's room looks so stylish but then again i wouldn't expect less from you. i wish you a speady delivery, it can happen. heidi came in 4hours and michael 3hours, so fast i didn't know what was hitting me, so hope same goes for you. THIS SITE IS AWESOME. LOVE YOU ALL AUNT DONNA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masons room is absolutely adorable!! like my mom said, wouldnt expect anything less from you ;) cant wait to meet Mason, so exciting!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok so this message from "anonymous" is from Heidi! I cant frigin figure this out haha.

      Delete
  6. Heidi you're funny! thanks for the comments - I LOVE THEM. So under where it says "Reply as: Select Profile"..select "Name/URL" and then enter your name :-)

    Aunt Donna - I want a speedy one!!

    ReplyDelete